Singapore proposes foreign workers different forms of work passes relying on their experience. These work passes are issued and operated directly by Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower (MOM). The S-pass is that kind of work pass. The S Pass has onerous regulations.
What Do You Understand By S-Pass?
The S Pass considers Singapore’s work visa appropriate for mid-level professional foreign mechanics with advanced proficiency in key developing initiatives such as electronics, chemicals, aerospace engineering, pharmaceuticals, marine, etc.
This S-Pass visa is the best option compared to an employment pass (EP) when your business needs more budget to spend a high wage for EP. However, the critical challenge is obtaining a quota for S-Pass because the sponsor company must have enough employees to support one S-Pass applicant. You can Learn more about S Pass application here.
Who Is Qualified For The S Pass In Singapore?
You are suitable to apply for S Pass if you meet the following conditions:
- You work as mid-skilled workers like technicians, accountants, analysts, or journalists.
- You got a job in Singapore, and your employer applied S Pass for you.
- You need to earn at least a S$2,300 salary monthly. (S Pass minimum salary)
- You have proper qualifications, like Technical certificates, university degrees, or diplomas.
- You must have appropriate work experience.
Necessary Documents Need Applying For S Pass.
Your employer must submit some documents while applying for the Pass
- The finished S Pass Application Form.
- Your consent letters.
- A xerox or printout of your passport’s unique details page.
- If you are married, then duplicate your marriage certificate.
- The most delinquent business profile of the organization.
- Copies of your diplomas and other essential certifications.
- Please verify your educational certificates.
- Letter of Sponsorship or Registration from an Enrolment Agency, Professional company, or Accreditation organization.
- If you are employed in a food facility: you need A copy of an authentic license from the Singapore Food Agency (SFA)
Bringing The S Pass Issued
Your employer requested to get your S Pass administered as well. Regardless, this time, you must stay in Singapore.
The procedure for requesting to obtain the S Pass allocated is as follows:
- Your employer asks for the S Pass issuance via EP (Employment Pass) Online.
- They need to submit essential documents that are necessary.
- They give three people’s contact details who will receive your S Pass Card.
- Employers need to pay S$100 for the S Pass fee.
- After the S pass is allocated, they receive a notification letter about your arrival and departure while you wait to receive S Pass, and this letter they should print and deliver to you.
With S Pass, you can achieve your dream of working in Singapore with little dedication and few restrictions to maintain.